The Steel-Pro In is the new advanced racing glove, the latest evolution of the Dainese ultimate technologies for the track. Comfort is a key feature thanks to top-of-the range solutions like the little finger construction, quadruple elastication. The innovative Gloves-to-Sleeves InnerTech System in this version allows a perfect interaction between the glove and Dainese's racing jackets and track suits. Premium leather, highly-resistant steel knuckles and back and ulna bone TPU inserts guarantee an absolute protection, while providing the superior feel needed to score the best performances on the track.
- elasticated cuff inserts;
- soft inserts.
- Airprene cuff;
- elasticated inserts;
- Gloves-to-Sleeve InnerTech System;
- micro-injection reinforcement on the palm;
- microelastic elasticated inserts;
- pre-curved fingers;
- tightening strap.
- drum-dyed goatskin leather super soft palm.
- composite inserts in preformed stainless steel and thermoplastic resin on the knuckles and back;
- DCP system on little finger;
- external thermoplastic resin inserts on side of little finger;
- gloves approved to Cat. II EN 13594 standard level 1;
- inserts in thermoplastic resin at the joints of the fingers and the head of the ulna bone;
- one single leather panel to the side of the hand;
- polyurethane insert on the palm;
- quadruple elastication between knuckles and back of the hand;
- reinforced leather palm.
- perforation on inner side of finger.